Women Indoor League
We are currently processing teams and free agents (individual or group of
friends welcome!) registration for Winter 2017 Indoor season in Lower
Manhattan. Registration on a first come basis, divisions now forming.
League provides shirts, game officials, fields, equipment, league
administration and awards.
If you have questions regarding registration see our
Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you are interested in registering,
or fill out below entry form.
- Indoor Division
at Pace school, Baruch College
- Season starts Sun Jan. 8
- Sunday Division, 5-7pm games
- Roster 10 players
- Team entry dues $1700
- Free Agent dues $175
Captain/Coordinator must complete roster/waiver form Click
Here in full, then mail back with payment to league office to start
registration process. Team captain/coordinator must ensure that players comply
with all registration requirements. League must receive registration package
(signed waiver, player picture ID copies, payment) in a timely manner prior to
start of season in order to secure season slot.
If you have questions regarding registration see our Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
What's the Cost?
- $1,700 team fee
- $175 Free Agents (individual player)
9 Weeks season, Field & Court fees, Referees fees, Equipment, Team shirts, League administration, Awards
*Note: checks will not be charged until teams/free agents guaranteed placement!
How long is the season?
- Season runs for 8-10 Weeks
- Teams play once a week Tues-Thurs Outdoor, Sunday Indoor
Where are the games?
- Outdoor Field Direction
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park - Nike Field (Stanton & Chrystie St.)
- Columbus Park (Worth & Mulberry St)
- Indoor Field Direction
- Baruch (55 Lexington Ave, NY NY 10010)
- BMCC (199 Chambers St., NY NY 10007))
- Pace (100 Hester St., NY NY 10002)
What are the basic rules?
- Outdoor 6-a-side (keeper included)
- Indoor 5-a-side (keeper included)
- Roster of 10 players
- No slide tackles
- No offside
- Substitutions: unlimited on a fly
- Two 22mins. halves (team changes side immediately & resumes play)
- Gears: Turf or Indoor soccer shoes, soccer shorts, shin pads, league # shirts
- Division of 8-10 teams
- Teams plays each other once during regular season
- League position will be determined by:
- points, head-to-head, goal difference, then goals scored in that order.
Levels of play:
Urban Soccer is first & foremost a recreational league. We strive for fun fair play (aggressive play, foul language will NOT be tolerated!), respect for referees/staff, opponents, safe playing environment.