Brooklyn Pier 5 Summer Division Registration is Now Open!
USLs Pier 5 Brooklyn first annual division will start on June 6, 2013 and will consist of 8 teams playing 6v6 (5 field players and a goalkeeper) for the duration of 10 weeks includes playoffs. The team roster will consist of 9 players with 4 minimum players required to start the game.
Pier 5 in Brooklyn is a newly renovated complex with over 200,000 square feet of synthetic turf that is supported by showck pad and organic infill. To learn more about pier five and to get directions to the field click here.
What's the Cost?
- $1700 team entry dues
- $175 free agent entry dues
New York City Spring Season Registration is NOW Open!
We are currently processing team and free agent (individual or group of friends welcome!) registration for upcoming Outdoor season - Divisions starting in early March to April.
League provides shirts, game officials, fields, equipment, league administration and awards.
If you have questions regarding registration see our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Spring Outdoor Season
- Starting from 3/18-4/8
Mon/Tue, Wed/Thurs, Sunday
- Time: 6:00-10:30pm games
- Roster: 9 players (6v6), 11 players (7v7, 8v8)
- Entry dues: $1700
- Free Agents: $175
To Register Online
Person in charge must complete team roster/waiver entry form Click
Here in full, mail back with payment to League office to start registration process. Team captain/coordinator ensure all roster players comply with registration requirements.
League office must receive registration packet (signed waiver, player picture ID copies, payment) in a timely manner prior to start of season in order to secure season slot.
- Existing teams receive registration priority up to 2 weeks prior to season thereafter on first come basis.
- Complete registration packet (signed waiver, player picture ID copies, payment) must be received by our accounts receivable dept. in order to start registration process.
- Applications accepted will generally be notified week prior to start of season.