SUMMER Registration Open!
We are currently processing team and free agent (individual or group
of friends welcome!) registration for upcoming Outdoor season - Divisions
starting in June-July.
League provides shirts, game officials, fields, equipment, league
If you have questions regarding registration see our Frequently
Asked Questions section.
SUMMER Outdoor Season
- New League starting from 6/17- 7/8
Time: 6:00 - 9:30pm games
Roster 9 players (2 women outfield players)
Time: 1:00 - 6pm games
Roster 11 players (3 women outfield player)
- Team Entry dues: $1700
- Free Agents dues $175
Person in charge must complete team roster/waiver entry form Click
Here in full, mail back with payment to League office to start
registration process. Team captain/coordinator ensure all roster players comply
with registration requirements.
League office must receive registration packet (signed waiver, player picture
ID copies, payment) in a timely manner prior to start of season in order to
secure season slot.
- Existing teams receive registration priority up to 2 weeks prior to season
thereafter on first come basis.
- Complete registration packet (signed waiver, player picture ID copies,
must be received by our accounts receivable dept. in order to start
- Applications accepted will generally be notified week prior to start of
What's the Cost?
- $1700 team dues
- $175 free agent dues
Fee includes: 9-10 Weeks season, field fees, referee fee,
equipment , team shirts, league administration, awards
*Note: checks will not be charged until teams/free agents
What fields are games played on?
Urban Soccer fields are located primarily in Downtown Manhattan
Chelsea Waterside Park
Pier 40 Courtyard Field
Pier 40 Rooftop Field
Sara Roosevelt Park
James Walker Field
East River Park
55 Lexington Ave., NY NY 10010
Borough of Manhattan (BMCC)
199 Chambers St., NY NY 10007
100 Hester St., NY NY 10002
What time are the games?
Teams plays once a week weeknights 6-9:30pm, weekends 1pm-6pm games.
How long is the season?
Season runs for 9 -10 Weeks.
What are the basic rules?
- No slide tackles
- No offside
- Substitutions: unlimited on a fly
- Two 22mins. halves (team changes side immediately & resumes play)
- Gears: Turf or flat bottom indoor shoes only, soccer shorts, shin
pads, league # shirts
- Division of 8-10 teams
- Teams plays each other once during regular season
- League position will be determined by:
- points, head-to-head, goal difference, then goals scored in that
- All teams advances to 1st round of elimination playoffs at end of regular
Urban Soccer is first & foremost a recreational league. We strive for fun
fair play (aggressive play, foul language will NOT be tolerated!), respect for
referees/staff, opponents, safe playing environment.
For questions related to tournaments and
travel, reach Soccer Resort at email@example.com